For new comers/freshers student-teacher, document description is required as follows:
- Matriculation Exam Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- NRC Card (both applicant and parents)
- Certificate of Physical Fitness
- Clearance Certificate
Requirement Description is as follows:
- The applicant must be nationality of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- He or she must be any graduate and may be a Degree-holder for specialization in Myanmar, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry Biology, Zoology, Economics, Geography, History, Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Environmental Studies, Geology, B.A(Myanmar Studies), B.A(Performance Arts), B.A (Visual Arts), B.A(Fine Arts), B.Sc(Sport), B.Ecom(Stats), B.Com.
- He or she should be not older than 30 years on March 31. The applicant should not be older than 35 years for being government staff and should bring reported attached file of approval letter for permit to attend this training by most responsible admin staff of current respective organization.
- Applicants who apply to Pre-service Primary Teacher Training intake (7/2020) (2020-2021) Academic Year must be sitting entrance exam for 3 subjects which are English, Education and General Knowledge. The exam date will be announced in Education Colleges in time.
- The applicant should be good health, perform teacher-service and be able to join any Education College.
- The applicant must be good-character and clearance in any criminal case.
- Admission forms should be submitted, not later than 11 February 2020, to Education College in Region or State. Do not submit admission form directly to Ministry of Education or Teacher- Training Department in Higher Education.
- During Training period, the applicant must not be attend any other training.
- First Session of Training (Face to Face / online )
- Second Session of Training ( Face to Face / online)
- Assignment (Project-based)